site image
site image

Our Home

One of the first funeral service firms in Lawrence was established in 1924 at 111 South Broadway, opposite St. Patrick Church and the rapidly growing tightly-knit neighborhood it surrounded. In 1937 the funeral director had it moved across the street to 107 South Broadway where today after many years it still remains.

Although under different management and ownership, the Diaz-Healy Family is committed to preserving the history of this true Lawrence landmark and its many civic-minded contributions to this community over many years. 

We are continually improving to better meet the needs of those we serve.

Click one of the images above to view a large copy of it. When viewing the image, click on the left or right edges to scroll forward and back through all images.